The protection of private information is fundamental to the trust users of www.rakelhealthyliving.com and clients of Rakel Healthy Living (here after RHL) have shown when using its platform and services. To be able to give transparent and clear information on how RHL processes your data and to be compliant with GDPR
What Personal Data Do We Collect from You?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, email address and location. As a business, RHL collects personal data from you in several ways including:
2. Opt-in to email subscription/newsletter: Your name, your email address and country location
3. When signing up to the website: First name, last name and email address.
4. Submitting questions and/or testimonials via forms on website: Your name, email address, and question/testimonial etc.
5. Payments: You name, billing information, email address.
6. Information about you that you explicitly share and I use to guide you in a wellness program that you either share in writing and/or verbally as well as your name, email address, telephone number, address and possibly health information.
What Is the purpose of processing your personal data?
We collect the information above for the following purposes.
2. Opt-in to email subscription/newsletter: For you to receive and have access to education material, news on new workout videos, courses, recipes etc. and to personalize that content to you. To provide you with information on new videos in the online studio, courses, recipes etc.
3. When signing up to the website: For you to have access to exclusive material that is not available except when signing up, workout videos, meal plans etc. and to access your account in a secure manner.
4. Submitting questions and/or testimonials via forms on website: For RHL to be able to address you in the correct manner and answer your questions about what RHL offers etc.
5. Payments: To be able to hold a true and correct book-keeping system that is required by law in Luxembourg we need your name, billing information and email address.
6. Information about you that you explicitly share and I use to guide you in a wellness program is necessary to be able to create a successful personalized program for you.
GDPR empowers data subjects i.e. users and clients of RHL with certain rights to help assure the privacy and protection of their personal data. These rights include:
The right to be informed
The right of access
The right of rectification
The right to erasure
The right to restrict processing
The right to object
Rights on automated decision making/profiling
To exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com with your request.
Your Right To Withdraw Consent:
RHL wants to emphasize that wherever you have been asked for your consent to collect or process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. If you receive emails from RHL you can use the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email to withdraw consent and stop the mailings. Alternatively, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
The payment processors we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
3rd party apps
When booking a session online at www.rakelhealthyliving.com we use a booking system from https://www.wix.com
When communicating in writing:
The email service provider used by RHL is provided by Google Workspace. Initial questions and answers to/from RHL regarding RHL´s services are sent to and from the email addresses provided by that server. See here: https://workspace.google.com/security/?secure-by-design_activeEl=data-centers and here:
I use Google Sheets when a client fills out food and wellness diaries:
When communicating in video/audio:
I use Zoom for all 1:1 and group communication in video and audio.
When you sign up with RHL whether for a 1:1 short-term/long-term wellness program, for a 1:1 pilates session, a group class etc. RHL is required to gather personal information on you for invoicing and book-keeping purposes such as: First and last name & full address.
It is required by law in Luxembourg to store book-keeping data for 7 years.
Respecting your "right to be forgotten" you can always contact us if you wish that your files are deleted. Contact here: email@example.com
Data Controller: Rakel Healthy Living
Rakel Healthy Living
60, rue Mameranus
T: +352 621 503 123